Increase Tire’s life and improve equipment availability.
Hutchinson Defense and Mobility Division provides runflat solutions to industrial, military and security markets to reduce the risk of unintentional punctures occurring on the flanks of tires.
Hutchinson recently moved into the mining sector, and has since been developing industry-related products. Products are now available from 20in to 51in to suit a variety of different tire sizes.
The Tire Saver Shield TS2™ significantly reduces tire consumption, the costs related to punctures including the logistics required for spare parts, storage and replacement, and also increasing the operational availability of the vehicle.
Product has already been successfully evaluated in the US, German, Turkish and Kazakhstani markets.
Product highlights of the Tire Saver Shield
- Tear/puncture resistance: protects the tire sidewall under various application and conditions
- Reduced tire lifecycle costs: reduces the overall fleet and maintenance costs by significantly reducing tire replacements
- Improved safety: helps eliminate potential tire blowouts due to sidewall impact
- High-strength/lightweight materials: minimal impact on overall vehicle weight
- Ease of attachment: the Tire Saver Shield can be easily attached or removed from any wheel position
Hutchinson recently moved into the mining sector, and has since been developing industry-related products.
Products are now available from 20in to 51in to suit a variety of different tire sizes.
The Tire Saver Shield has already been successfully evaluated in the US, German, Turkish and Kazakhstani markets.
Market conditions, as well as the consumer’s need to reduce costs, are a key driver in the product’s success. Miners and equipment operators are looking for innovative cost-saving solutions, and the Tire Saver Shield is proven to prolong tire longevity, reduce vehicle downtime and increase operability.
- Suitable for underground and open-pit mining, quarries, construction, logging and forestry, oil and gas, container handling, and demolition applications
- Mirrors the sidewall profile at varied tire operating pressures
- No negative effects on the operating temperature of the tire
- Superior and affordable alternative to tire chains
- Available in a broad range of sizes
- Safe, secure and simple to install and maintain